Camber Laser Measurement System
Camber measurement on shaft. Operation: Lay shaft on vees at both ends- laser – positioned at the center- rotate either by hand or motor drive and system will display runout or camber
- Load-unload Repeatability – 5 microns or 0.0002″, 3-Sigma.
- Measurement time (from manual test estimate)
- each reading – 0.1 second
- 1″ OD part ~ 3 seconds or 30 readings
- 3″ OD part ~ 9 seconds or 90 readings
- Max speed – hard to study with a manual setup
- Laser micrometer
- Position repeatability < 1 um, 3-Sigma
- Measurement range: 1.5 mm
- Speed: 10 Hz
System can either be manual or motorized.