Dillon CT Manual Force Test Stand Features:
- Off axis forces – Maintains alignment with the force gauge axis
- Speed variations – Reduces ‘force surges’ that are common in handheld tests
- Aligns with the Model GL force gauge without accessories
- The tension alignment accessory permits other gauges to be used in tension in perfect alignment
Dillon CT Manual Force Test Stand:
- Capacity: 500 N / 110 lbf / 50 kgf
- Does both Tension testing and compression testing
- Travel per hand wheel rotation: 3.0 mm / 0.12 in
- Gauge mounting: All Dillon electronic force gauges and other gauges with the popular 2.25 inch (57 mm) spacing attach to crosshead. Plate may be drilled to accommodate other patterns.
- Warranty: One year parts and labor.
- Shipping weight: 22 lbs
Download the Dillon CT Manual Force Test Stand product information using the link below:
Dillon CT Manual Force Test Stand