Mahr 300P Snap Gages Features:
- Patented “Channel Lock design assures precisely parallel anvil surfaces throughout the full 25 mm / 1 range of adjustment.
- All Series 300P Snap Gages are fully adjustable with positive position locking at any point within the range.
- 0.50 mm / .020“ Range of Sensitive Contact.
- Snap Gages available over a wide range of sizes, styles, and readout configurations.
- Large 15.5 mm / .61“ square tungsten carbide anvils provide flat, parallel, long lasting working surfaces ensuring precision that lasts.
- Indicator can be rotated to read from front or rear of the gage.
- Optional lift-lever model (301P) available for retracting the upper anvil.
- All adjustments accomplished using a single hex wrench