PointMaster Reverse Engineering Software Features:
- Interactive “Feature Shading”
- Extraction of feature lines
- Reverse engineering with result “Schnellstrak”
- C2-continuity over the whole formation of surfaces.
- Insertion of C2-continuity T-connections
- 3 axis patches
- Real time analysis
- CAD surface edges can be used for reconstruction
- Trim surfaces
- Automatic rule geometry extraction: plane, cylinder, cone, sphere, torus
- Detailed information from manufacturer website
PointMaster analysis and verification – Fast, simple and clearly arranged For analyzing and evaluating scanned point clouds.
The operation of PointMaster is fully object oriented. Most features are supported by automatisms. This allows an intuitive operation so that with little training highly complex tasks can be completed.
Main Features Include:
- Object alignment
- Target / actual value analysis with chromatic representation
- Interactive determination of tolerance ranges
- Statistical evalaution of measurement data
- Automatic creation of inspection reports
- Measurement of tomography data (CT scan data)
- Import interface for IGES, STL, STEP and several point cloud formats
- Wall thickness analysis
- Virtual CMM functionality via QUARTIS Software