SPI Portable Surface Roughness Tester Features:
- Ra – average roughness
- Rz – (RTM) mean roughness depth (DIN).
- Meets ANSI, ISO, DIN & Mil specifications
- Roughness in microinch or micrometers
- Digital display located on top
- Includes probe and standard (NIST traceable)
- Easy to read LCD readout
- Out of range Hi/Low indicator
- Low battery indicator
- Uses 9V battery for approx. 3000 measurements
- Furnished in fitted case.
SPI Portable Surface Roughness Gage:
- Overall Dimension: Approx. 5.5″x 3″x 1″
- Measuring Range: Ra – 1µ” to 250µ”/0.01µm to 6.35µm Rz* – 8µ” to 999µ”/0.2µm to 25.0µm
- Display Resolution: 1µ”/.01µm
- Max Stylus Force: 1500mfg/15.0mN *per DIN 4768.
- Note that the .0002″/5µm stylus radius must be used to measure these parameters
Click below to enlarge SPI Surface Roughness Tester technical specifications
SPI Surface Roughness Gage Accessories:
- Standard Probes: For use on most surface roughness applications.Use 0.0002″ probe if Rz values are measured.
- Small Bore Probes: Measure small bores with minimum inside diameter 0.197″ / 5.0 mm and up to 0.590″ / 15 mm deep
- Traverse Chisel Probe: Gage sharp edgesor small outside diameter where probe is parallel with the edge to be measured.
- Parallel Chisel Probe: Gage sharp edgesor small outside diameter where probe is perpendicular to axis of traverse.
- Groove Bottom Probe: Measure the bottoms of “O” ring grooves, recesses and holes to a depth of 0.236″ / 6.0 mm
- Stand: To hold the surface roughness tester at a required angle with 4″ height adjustment
Click below to enlarge SPI Surface Roughness Gage Accessories information