SPI PRO 360 & 3600 Digital Levels Features:
- Multi functional level, protractor and inclinometer.
- Measures full 360º, 0º to 90º in each quadrant, with standard counter clockwise rotation.
- Large clear LCD display instantly shows level, true vertical and any angle between.
- Additional features include a hold button freeze for convient out of sight measurements, a v-groove on the top plate for accurate registration on curved or cylindrical surfaces and tapped No, 6 -32 holes in base for plate for special mountings.
- Reset plus Superset self calibration modes.
- Uses standard 9V alkaline battery (included).
- Plastic case included.
0.1º (Pro 360)
0.01º (Pro 3600)
SPI PRO 360 & 3600 Digital Levels Technical Specifications:
PRO 3600 Data Logger Software:
- Records data from the Pro 3600 Digital Level onto a computer with Windows XP® as operating system.
- Recording can be triggered with an SPI footswitch 31-041-7.
- After data is collected, the “Export” key will send it to an existing Microsoft® Excel program for future analysis.
Note: *Foot switch (31-041-7) – Connects to a computer for statistical process control and allows reading to be sent when foot switch is depressed. Includes foot switch, 9 pin female connector with a 4′ cable and 8′ cable that connects to the level. Please inquire for custom cable lengths.
The protractors have passed tests for EMI and RFI compliance as part of our testing for the CE Mark Declaration of Conformity. The PRO-360 and PRO-3600 are certified for light industrial environments and conform to the requirements of the EN50082-1:1992 standard.