Starrett croblox Reflecting Cubes
- 1″, 2″ and 1/2″ reflecting cubes
- Stable and maintenance free
- Reflecting cubes are ideal for 90° indexing or alignment in optical tooling or inspection.
- Reflectivity: 55% in the visible spectrum, 87 – 88% at 10.6 microns.
- Starrett-Webber stocks semi-finished solid cube blanks in six standard sizes: 1/2″ (12.5 mm), 3/4″ (19.0 mm), 1″ (25.4 mm), 1-1/2″ (38.1 mm), and 2″ (50.8 mm). Also available as standard is a .950″ (24 mm) square with a 17/64″ (6.7 mm) countersunk center hole.
- Other size cubes with center holes, counterbored holes, threaded inserts, etc., are available as special order items, contact us for a quotation on your requirements.
- 1″ reflecting cubes with threaded inserts
To order, specify the following information:
- number of finished faces desired
- 90° accuracy of finished faces to one of these tolerances: 1 second, 3 seconds, 5 seconds or 10 seconds
See Resources to download product literature.