Bevel Gage Features:
For straight edge measurement, no master is necessary. For curved pieces, use a part with a “zero” radius or chamfer, to set the “zero” on the gage, or use a qualified part.
- Sheet metal work for aircraft chassis panels, electrical chassis, etc.
- Welding bevels
- Chamfers on large circular parts, on BOTH I.D. and O.D. …large castings, fittings, valve bodies
- Die blocks and forming blocks
- O-Ring groove corner radii
- Precision arcs in molds and on punches
- Optional Electronic Digital version