Brown & Sharpe Intrimik A Sets Features:
- Brown & Sharpe Tesa INTRIMIK/IMICRO’s Analog measuring arms move at right angles to the spindle.
- Analog reading, with graduations as shown in the table.
- Instruments in the range .275″ to 4.00″ have hardened steel mea sur ing points (770 HV).
- Instruments in the range 4.00″ to 12.00″ have tungsten carbide inserts in the measuring points (1300 HV).
- For calibration purposes, one setting ring (not included) will be required per tool.
- Individual gages come in shipping boxes, complete sets in plastic cases.
- Factory inspection report is included
- * Brown & Sharpe sets supplied in wooden case with setting rings and one extension
** TESA sets supplied in molded case with setting rings and one extension
” .425″ ring in TESA Set