Clark Instrument ARS-10K Testing System Vickers or Knoop
ARS-10K is a fully automatic testing system capable of programming, indenting, viewing and recording in one convenient location. By configuring the ARS-10K to your specifications, the CM-Series performs Micro indentations from 1-1000gf in either Vickers or Knoop; or both using the optional dual indenter, while the CV-Series performs Macro/Vickers indentations from 0.3-50kgf. For accuracy and productivity, the ARS-10K is the perfect all-in one system.
Avaiable Models: CM ARS-10K ,CV ARS-10K
Call 866-9945-5742 or email: [email protected] for more information.
Clark Instrument ARS-10K Testing System Features:
- Auto-measure by selecting your programmed pattern (indent, focus, read, record)
- Various measurement patterns (straight, zigzag, circle, line set, random)
- Instant HV hardness displayed on chart after measurements on carbonized layer
- Upper/lower safety switches on Z-axis prevent damage to indenter and objectives
- Various data outputs available – Measurement data, hardness distribution chart, case depth, max. value, min. value, mean value, dispersion standard deviation, coefficient of variation, OK-NG criteria, conversion data, etc.