- The modular design with extensive accessories enables gauging of most common bores. This allows a use for serial and individual control as well as preferentially in the plant directly at the production machine.
- In addition to bore measurement, DIATEST split-ball probes can detect geometrical shape defects such as ovality, concentricity, barrel-shape, etc.
- Repeatability (standard split-ball probes): manual gauging ca. 1 μm, gauging in stand < 0.5 μm
Diatest – E-0 “Thru” Hole Bore Gage Set – (.0375 – .0610″ Range)
$1,339.00 – $2,095.00
Diatest - E-0 "Thru" Hole Bore Gage Set - .0375 - .0610"
No Other Bore Gaging System has the Versatility or Range of Small Sizes (0.0185 to 0.0380")
Set No. E-0 Thru Hole Set contains:
- (5) T- Split Ball Probes ranging from 0.0375 thru 0.0610”
- (1) N Needles
- MH6-51, for 8mm Stem Indicators MU-01Z .0001” Grad.
- Indicator Wrenches SW7-G and SW1,7-2-3-G.
- Wooden box with range chart (space for setting rings is left)