- The modular design with extensive accessories enables gauging of most common bores. This allows a use
for serial and individual control as well as preferentially in the plant directly at the production machine.
- In addition to bore measurement, DIATEST split-ball probes can detect geometrical shape defects such as ovality, concentricity, barrel-shape, etc.
- Repeatability (standard split-ball probes): manual gauging ca. 1 μm, gauging in stand < 0.5 μm
Diatest – E-00 “Thru” Hole Bore Gage Set – (.0185 – .0380″ Range)
$1,725.00 – $2,529.00
Diatest - E-00 "Thru" Hole Bore Gage Set - .0185 - .0380"
No Other Bore Gaging System has the Versatility or Range of Small Sizes (0.0185 to 1.620")
Set No. E-00 Thru Hole Set contains:
- 6) T- Split Ball Probes ranging from 0.0185 thru 0.0380”
- (2) N Needles
- MH6-51, for 8mm Stem Indicators MU-01Z .0001” Grad.
- Indicator Wrenches SW7-G and SW1,7-2-3-G.
- Wooden box with range chart (space for setting rings is left)