- The modular design with extensive accessories enables gauging of most common bores. This allows a use for serial and individual control as well as preferentially in the plant directly at the production machine.
- In addition to bore measurement, DIATEST split-ball probes can detect geometrical shape defects such as ovality, concentricity, barrel-shape, etc.
- Repeatability (standard split-ball probes): manual gauging ca. 1 μm, gauging in stand < 0.5 μm
Diatest – E-2 “Thru” Hole Bore Gage Set – (.165 – .394″ Range)
$1,479.00 – $2,147.00
Diatest - E-2 "Thru" Hole Bore Gage Set - .165 - .394"
No Other Bore Gaging System has the Versatility or Range of Small Sizes (0.0185 to 1.620")
Set No. E-2 Thru Hole Set contains:
- (9) T- Split Ball Probes ranging from 0.165 thru 0.394”
- (1) N Needles
- MH6-51, for 8mm Stem Indicators MU-01Z .0001” Grad.
- Indicator Wrenches SW7-G and SW1,7-2-3-G.
- Wooden box with range chart (space for setting rings is left)