Diatest Taper Gages
Diatest Taper Gages are for measuring surface and hardened steel taper.
Internal and External Models with 60°, 90° and 127° taper/plunger; Application range: Ø 0.5 mm to 120 mm. Diatest Taper Gages have scale graduation of indicators 0.01 mm.
Call 866-9945-5742 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing & more information.
Diatest Taper Gages Features:
- Measuring surface and hardened steel taper
- Scale graduation of indicators: 0.01 mm
- Calibration at factory or via setting master
- Special designs on request
Internal taper gauge (IKT)
- Direct gauging of major diameter of internal tapers or tapered slots
- Models with 60°, 90° and 127° taper
- Application range: Ø 0.5 mm to 120 mm
- Measuring range: 11.5 mm for 60° taper/19.5 mm for 90° and 127° taper
External taper gauge (AKT)
- Direct gauging of minor diameter of external taper
- Models with 60°, 90° and 127° plungers
- Application range: Ø 5 mm to 120 mm
- Measuring range: 11 mm for 60° plunger/19.5 mm for 90° and 127° plunger (except for size 1)
Call 866-9945-5742 or email: email@example.com for more information.