Flexbar Dial Calibration Tester (19350)
Provides A Quick & Highly Accurate Method For Calibrating Dial Indicators, Test (Lever Style) Indicators and Dial Bore Gages.
Can be used with Flexbar Digi-Met Electronic Indicator. For Readout or Digital Probe Style Readout Systems.
Flexbar Dial Calibration Tester Features & Specifications:
- Precise and sensitive micrometer drum with non rotating anvil provides the required fine drive to the reference master on one side and on the other side the gauge under calibration.
- Robust in construction with vertical stand for easy operation and clear visibility.
- Design based on Abbe's principle, that is the measuring axis and the evaluation axis are in the same line.
- Direct comparative measurement gives the required accuracy.
- Can be placed horizontally to accommodate the Lever Type Dials & Dial Bore gauges for calibration.
- Can be used in two different combinations with
- Digital Dial Gauge with .00005"/0.01mm resolution for calibration of .005"/0.01mm least count dial gauges.
- Digital Display Unit and Probe with 0.0001mm resolution for 0.0001 and 0.002mm (or inch equivalents) least count dial gauges.
- Inch Resolution dial gauges can also be checked.
- Can be interfaced with computer by RS232 Port and Software for recording and evaluation.
- The DG Cal Software provides calibration results
- Accessories such as clamp, magnifying lens and holders are provided.
Flexbar DG Software Package Complete Features:
- Direct Data acquisition to computer.
- Window based and user friendly software.
- Graphical presentation of Dial indicator errors in forward and backward directions.
- Software is capable of maintaining Gauge history.