Fowler Blade Micrometer:
Fowler Blade Micrometer
$215.44 – $249.57
Use for measuring the outside diameter of workpieces which have narrow grooves, “T” slots and other dimensions blocked by shoulders or lands where standard type micrometers cannot be applied
Fowler Blade Micrometer Features:
- Hammertone blue baked enamel frame
- Microfine graduations on satin chrome finish for easy reading
- Anvil & spindle hardened & precision ground with microlap finish ends. Spindle thread is hardened, ground and lapped
- Non-rotating spindle
- Blade thickness = .030"; blade width = .256"; blade penetration = .315"
- Accuracy = .0001"
- Wrench included for quick and easy zero adjustment on sleeve
- Includes fitted case