Mahr Federal Precimar 828 CiM Length Measuring Machine Features:
- Superb performance data, measuring runs of unique perfection and high-quality computer technology allow quality management that far exceeds the EN 29 000… and ISO 9000 guidelines. The motorized CiM 500 and 1000 allow user-friendly, fast, reliable measurement with uniquely low measuring uncertainty.
- Operation is simplified through position-controlled driving of the measuring slide (by joystick) with progressive deflection characteristic, automatic contact detection, automatic recognition of outside and inside measurements, and computer-aided detection of reversing points.
- Immense savings in time through high measuring slide travel speeds and motor-driven vertical movement of the support table.
- Almost unlimited application flexibility due to the software supported possibility to measure the testing devices which are most often used in practice.
- Machine control, data recording, processing, logging and transfer using powerful, menu-driven software.
- Minimum measuring uncertainty due to the use of bearings for all slides supported by the machine bed; the support of the measuring spindle over a spring parallelogram which is free of both play and friction; electronic regulation of measuring forces and automatic contacting. These factors allow subjective influences to be minimized and unintentional collisions with the testpiece prevented.
- Highest measuring certainty due to single-level measuring value generation, exact compliance to the Abbé comparator pinciple, high-grade incremental path control system. Correction of systematic deviations and reduction of random deviations all result in a measuring uncertainty MPE of (0.055 + L/1500) Î¼m (L in mm). (At 20.0 °C in inspection room, class 1 VDI/VDE 2627).
- Measuring force can be easily set and compensation of thermally induced dimensional deviations switched on and off by a software click.