Mahr Federal PLM, Ultra High Precision Length Measuring Machine, where measuring procedure are conducted automatically-
High-precision length measuring machines for the monitoring of inspection devices.
See below for details.
Call 866-9945-5742 or email: email@example.com for pricing & more information.
Mahr Federal Precimar PLM Length Measuring Machines Features:
- The Precimar PLM 600-2 was developed to measure testing devices and suitable workpieces from different areas of production in a user-friendly manner, quickly, realiably and with the smallest uncertainty possible.
- The Precimar PLM 600-2 includes a 5-axis object support table with sensitive adjustment and 25 kg loading capacity, a state-of-the-art PC-based multiple-axis machine control system with PC workstation, as well as the 828 WIN 'Free Measurement' basic software.
- Every machine receives a Mahr calibration certificate.
- Operation is simplified through position-controlled driving of the measuring slide (by joystick) with progressive deflection characteristic, automatic contact detection, automatic recognition of outside and inside measurements, and computer-aided detection of reversing points.
- Immense savings in time through high measuring slide travel speeds and motor-driven vertical movement of the support table (optional) and an optimized software.
- Almost unlimited application flexibility due to the software supported possibility to measure the testing devices which are most often used in practice and more.
- State-of-the-art machine control, data recording, processing, logging and transfer using powerful, menu-driven software.
- Minimum measuring uncertainty due to the use of aerostatic bearings for all slides supported by the machine bed; electronic regulation of measuring forces and automatic contacting. These factors allow subjective influences to be minimized and unintentional collisions with the testpiece prevented.
- Very high measuring certainty due to single-step measuring value generation, exact compliance to the Abbé comparator pinciple, high-grade incremental path control system. Correction of systematic deviations and reduction of random deviations all result in a measuring uncertainty MPEE from (0.085 +L/1500) µm (L in mm). (At 20.0 °C in inspection room, class 1 VDI/VDE 2627)
- Compensation of thermally induced dimensional deviations can be easily switched on and off by a software click.
- Important elements of the measuring procedure are conducted automatically
- Based on world-wide current standards