Mahr Optimar 100 Dial Indicator Calibrator Technical Specifications:
Mahr Optimar 100 Dial Indicator Calibrator (5320005)
The cost-effective testing device for semi or fully automated testing of dial indicators, dial comparators, lever-type test indicators, 2-point inside measuring devices, and inductive and incremental probes.
Designed as a table-top unit, the OPTIMAR 100 is user-friendly and ensures fast test runs. It features a motorized drive and is equipped with a high-resolution measuring system. The test run is software-controlled.
Mahr Optimar 100 Dial Indicator Calibrator Features:
- Used to test dial indicators, dial comparators, lever-type test indicators, 2-point inside measuring devices, digital dial indicators and inductive or incremental probes
- Automation of sub-processes (automated pre-positioning) using motorized measuring-spindle drive
- Fully automated measuring run for digital devices
- OPTIMAR 100 may be used horizontally (e.g. for measuring 2-point inside measuring devices)
- Testpiece mounting via vertical guide. Height can be adjusted quickly (adaptation of testpieces to different measuring ranges)
- Box-shaped and thus rigid machine housing
- For testpieces with a shaft diameter of 8 mm, 28 mm, 3/8' (optional)
- Electronic hand wheel for manual control of the measuring anvil's movement. Self-adjusting sensitivity of the electronic hand wheel for adaptation to the specific action or measuring task
- Ergonomic design of all operating elements
- Compliance with the Abbe comparator principle for realizing highest measuring accuracy
- High accuracy glass-scale measuring system with computerbased error compensation. Testing of 2-point inside measuring devices without loss of accuracy
- Measuring uncertainty in vertical and horizontal direction: MPE (0.2 + L/250) Î¼m , L in mm at T= 20 °C ± 0.5 °C, permissible temperature gradient 0.1 K/h
- Mahr software, QMSOFT® software (partial version for indicators only)
See Resources for more information.