Mark-10 Digital Force Gage Series 5 Features:
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog output
- Large backlit graphic display
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics (min, max, mean, standard deviation) and outputs
- Live load bar graph with set point markers
- Programmable set points, with alarms and outputs
- Peak readings and set points always displayed
- Averaging mode – calculates average readings over time
- External trigger mode – for switch contact testing or remotely stopping display update
- Automatic data output via USB/RS-232
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- Password protection, configurable for individual keys and calibration
10 x .002 lbf
20 x .005 lbf
50 x .01 lbf
100 x .02 lbf
200 x .05 lbf
500 x .1 lbf
1000 x .5 lbf
2000 x 1 lbf
.12 x .00002 lbf
.25 x .00005 lbf
.5 x .0001lbf
2 x .005 lbf
5 x .001lbf
Mark-10 Digital Force Gage Series 5:
- Accuracy:±0.1% of full scale
- Sampling rate:7,000 Hz
- Power:AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.
- Battery Life:Backlight on: up to 7 hours of continuous use
- Backlight off: up to 24 hours of continuous use
- Measurement units:lbF, ozF, gF, kgF, N, kN, mN (depending on model)
- Outputs:USB / RS-232: Configurable up to 115,200 baud. Includes Gauge Control Language 2 for full computer control.
- Mitutoyo (Digimatic): Serial BCD suitable for all Mitutoyo SPC-compatible Devices.
- Analog: ±1 VCD, ±0.25% of full scale at capacity.
- General purpose: Three open drain outputs, one input.
- Set points: Three open drain lines.
- Safe overload:150% of full scale (display shows “OVER at 110% and above)
- Weight:M5-012 – M5-100: 1.0 lb [0.45 kg] M5-200 – M5-500: 1.2 lb [0.54 kg]M5-1000 – M5-2000: 1.8 lb [0.82 kg]
Download the Mark-10 Digital Force Gage Series 5 product literature using the link below:
Mark-10 Series 5 Digital Force Gauges
MESUR gage is a measuring and analysis program designed to expand the functionality of force and torque measuring instruments.
MESUR gage captures readings from any force or torque gauge with RS-232 output and displays data in tabular and graphical formats. Load data can be graphed versus time or distance, particularly useful for such applications as spring testing and tensile testing. The program includes a set of tools to analyze test results, including statistical calculations, quick data export to Microsoft Excel, customizable reports, pass/fail indicators, and many others. Test setups and sequences are customizable and can be saved and recalled. The user can program test start and stop conditions, including load, time, distance, and sample break.