Mark 10 Physical Therapy Force Testing Kits
- Set Consists of:
- Digital force gauge Series 3
- ±0.3% accuracy
- USB output
- Compact design, easy to hold
- Measures in lbF, ozF, kgF, or N
- Peak force capture for push and pull forces
- Durable construction ensures longevity
- Battery or AC operation
- MESURTM Lite software Tabulates continuous or individual data points from the gauge. One-click export USB cable For data output to a PC
- Double- and single-handles Non-slip rubber handles for good grip and consistent test results.
- Padded attachments Flat, curved, and square padded attachments mount directly to the force gauge for conducting musculoskeletal strength analysis.
- Clevis grip Spring-loaded pin with ball plunger locks into place for added safety in pull tests.
- Flat attachment Round attachment for compression tests.
- Accessories Series EK3 kits include a cushioned carrying case, AC adapter, battery, user’s manual, and NIST-traceable certificate of calibration.