Mitutoyo 572 ABS Digimatic Scales Features:
- The ORIGIN key allows setting of an absolute zero point to be used as reference in subsequent measurements. Once set, the ABS Digimatic Scale Unit is ready to show its true position whenever turned on rather than 0.00 as with standard models.
- The ZERO/ABS key allows the display to be zero-set at any slider position along the beam for incremental comparison measurements. This key will also allow return to the absolute coordinate with a display of the true position from the origin point.
- No rack, no pinion, no glass scale. Digimatic Scale Unit is safely embedded in the hardened stainless steel blade.
- Horizontal or vertical face according to the scale mounting direction.
- Special type that is provided with diameter displaying function is available for lathes.
- All units come with two mounting brackets, each located at either end of the scale.
- With SPC data output.
|Linear Scale Meas. Range||Product Number|
|0-6" / 0-150mm||#572-211-30|
|0-8" / 0-200mm||#572-212-30|
|0-4" / 0-100mm||#572-210-30|
|0-4" / 0-100mm||#572-310-10|
|0-6" / 0-150mm||#572-311-10|
|0-8" / 0-200mm||#572-312-10|
|0-12" / 0-300mm||#572-313-10|
|0-12" / 0-300mm||#572-213-10|
|0-18" / 0-450mm||#572-474|
|0-40" / 0-1000mm||#572-477|