Click below to download literature and specifications
Mitutoyo HR-600 Hardness Tester
Mitutoyo HR-600 Series High-End CNC Rockwell Hardness Testers. The new motorized Z-axis moveable head HR-610 Type A, HR-620 Type A and HR-620 Type B model Rockwell/Rockwell Superficial and Light Force Brinell hardness testers provide more capacity, flexibility and options than standard rigid frame testers. The Type A models feature the new color touch screen controller with four different display options, improved statistics with graphing and output functions. Type B can be controlled by either a display, PC or both.
810-510-11 Metric , steel ball, Rockwell/ Brinell Hardness
810-511-11 Metric , steel ball, Rockwell/ Brinell Hardness
810-510-13 Inch/ Metric , steel ball, Rockwell/ Brinell Hardness
810-511-13 Inch/ Metric , steel ball, Rockwell/ Brinell Hardness
810-520-11 Metric , carbide ball, Rockwell/ Brinell Hardness
810-521-11 Metric , carbide ball, Rockwell/ Brinell Hardness
810-520-13 Inch/ Metric , carbide ball, Rockwell/ Brinell Hardness
810-521-13 Inch/ Metric , carbide ball, Rockwell/ Brinell Hardness
810-525-11 Steel ball inch/metric
810-526-11 carbide ball inch/metric
Mitutoyo HR-600 Hardness Tester Features:
- Unlike conventional testing devices, large workpieces weighing up to 100 kg can be mounted on the table as is to conduct hardness testing.
- An indentation depth measuring mechanism that uses a contactor. Enables more precise Rockwell hardness testing to measure indentation depth from the workpiece surface.
- Installation of a motorized X-axis stage device can combine with part programs to enable automatic multi-point Rockwell testing of multiple points and items.
- In addition to being able to perform both Rockwell and Brinell hardness testing of metals, it can also test the hardness of plastics. Furthermore, it can perform indentation Brinell and Vickers hardness testing, which do not require image measurement.
- Connecting the PC TYPE model with transfer system and signal towers enables full automation of Rockwell hardness testin