Mitutoyo Litematic and Litematic Head Features:
- The Litematic is designed for measuring easily-deformed work pieces and high-precision parts such as pin gages, thin-wall bearings, plastic parts, and springs.
- Extra-low measuring force of 0.01N (1gf).
- Super Litematic employs a unique Laser Holoscale as the length standard, ensuring excellent measuring accuracy and repeatability.
- Ceramic anvil is free from corrosion and easy to maintain (Litematic).
- The measuring unit can be mounted onto fixture or an optional stand to allow great flexibility of use (Litematic Head).
- Includes SPC output.
|318-221A (.01 N), Grooved Anvil||312 221A|
|318-222A (0.15 N), Grooved Anvil||318 222A|
|318-223A (1 N), Grooved Anvil||318 223A|
|318-226A (.01 N)||318 226A|
|318-227 (0.15 N)||318-227|
|318-228A (.01 N)||318 228A|