Mitutoyo TM-505/510 Toolmakers Measuring Microscope Features:
- The eyepiece section of the optical tube incorporates a vernier protractor. Angle measurement is performed easily by turning the protractor to align the cross-hair reticle with the workpiece image.
- Complete selection of interchangeable reticles are available.
- Both the transmitted and reflected illumination intensity can be adjusted to obtain the optimal illumination intensity for the workpiece.
- Two XY stages with different travel ranges, 2″ x 2″ (50mm x 50mm) and 4″ x 2″ (100mm x 50mm), are available.
- The TM-505B/TM1005B can output XY coordinate data if Digimatic Mic Heads (optional on 176-820A/821A) are used with it. Highly efficient two-dimensional data processing is available by connecting the Digimatic Mic Heads to an SPC data collection system.
|2" x 2" Stage Travel (no micrometer heads)||#176-818A|
|2" x 2" Stage Travel WITH Digital Micrometer Heads||#176-820A|
|4" x 2" Stage Travel (no micrometer heads)||#176-819A|
|4" x 2" Stage Travel WITH Digital Micrometer Heads||#176-821A|