- Mobile Modules and Remotes are transmitters that send the measurement data to a Base
- A typical wireless system has multiple transmitters and bases
- The Mobile Modules are battery powered and often use gages such as calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Remotes are powered by an external power source (i.e., AC adapter) and are typically used to transfer measurement data from gage interfaces, scales, etc.
- MobileCollect supports a broader range of gages than any other wireless system
|Mini Mobile Collect||MC-MM-M3|
|Digital Mobile Collect||MC-MM-D|
|Command Mobile Collect||MC-MM-DC|
|Mobile Module (Supports RS232)||MC-MM-V2|