Modular CMM and Vision Fixtures
Consistent documentation gives you accurate results:
- Documenting the original setup maintains consistency with all future setups.
- This is especially helpful when there may be multiple users or a lapse of time between setups. Whether a part is checked daily or only periodically, the alpha-numerically labeled plates enable accurate and consistent setups for anybody and everybody to setup the same way each and every time.
Complete access to the part:
- R&R Fixturing enables a clear probe path for more precise measurements and better access to the entire part unlike traditional fixturing where features can be obstructed from the probe due to cumbersome and bulky part setups. Fixtures can be configured in many different ways to give you the most complete access as possible to the part.
Short payback period:
- Whether a part is a prototype or production part they can be setup quickly and easily with use of the R&R Fixtures. Multiple parts can also be setup on the fixture at the same time increasing the productivity of your CMM. The flexibility of R&R Fixtures to adapt to any part makes it a necessity for inspecting parts on a CMM, saving a lot of time and money on inspection costs. Using R&R Fixtures, the payback period is months instead of years.
Bottom Line = Smart Cost Savings
Smaller components increase viewing and decreases measuring obstruction:
- Most affordable = Best Value
- Accuracy, repeatability and productivity is increased
- Reuseable for all your parts
- The R&R Fixture can setup up any size, shape or material of part