Phase II BRINELL Hardness Tester 900-357 Video Monitor/Touch Screen Features:
- Load Cell driven system provides precise control of test force application
- Direct Touch Screen Controls
- Engineered to obtain highly sensitive and accurate readings
- Perfect for laboratories, workshops, tool rooms, inspection labs, etc.
- Measuring Range: 8-650HBW
Innovative closed-loop technology. The brinell hardness tester incorporates the latest load cell technology. The test load is applied via a closed-loop control unit with a load cell, a DC motor and an electronic measurement and control unit. The result is highly accurate Brinell hardness tester measurements at all test loads up to 0.5%. The common load overshoot or undershoot as known from traditional dead weight, or open-loop, systems is eliminated. The absence of mechanical weights not only eliminates friction problems but also makes the equipment less sensitive to misalignments caused by vibrations.