Phase II Twin Rockwell / Superficial Rockwell Extended dolphin nose 900-384
Phase 2 900-384 Twin Rockwell / Superficial Rockwell Extended dolphin nose allows vertical hardness test height of 11.8 and throat depth of 8.6. Closed Loop-Load Cell Technology!
Phase 2 Twin Rockwell / Superficial Rockwell Extended dolphin nose Features:
- Twin hardness tester --Regular Rockwell & Superficial Rockwell hardness test for metal and plastic material.
- Horizontal dolphin nose Indenter is suitable for internal and external hardness testing.
- Rockwell Hardness Testing on Surfaces difficult to reach. Hardness Testing internal surface of rings and tubes.
- Provided with many features such as high measuring precision, wide measuring range with 30 Rockwell scales.
- The Rockwell hardness tester is suitable for testing of carbon steel, alloy steel, cast iron, non-ferrous metal.
- Measuring results digitally displayed and can be printed with its built-in thermal Mini-Printer.
- Test Rockwell value can be converted to the value of HB, HV, HK and Ïƒb value.
The tester adheres to the following standards: ISO 6508-2, ASTM E18.
Click below to download the 900-384 Phase II brochure