Renishaw MIH Manual Probe Head Features:
- A versatile manual indexing probe head
- Repeatable indexing: 720 positions in 7.5° increments
- An integral LCD enables easy programming of probe orientation positions
- 20 probe positions can be memorised
- Compatible with most Renishaw probes (excluding all multiwire e.g. TP7M)
- Capable of carrying up to 300 mm (11.81 in) extension for deep part measurement
- Autojoint probe mount for fast repeatable probe changing
Legacy product – MIH-S
The MIH-S (manual indexable head – serial) is an enhanced version of the standard MIH which provides feedback of status and lock position to the CMM computer over an RS232 link via the MIH-SI interface.
This enables the CMM computer to:
- verify that the MIH-S has been moved to the correct position and locked in place
- identify the position which the MIH-S has been locked into
Measurement performance, functionality and dimensions are the same as for the standard MIH.