SPI Digital Shore A & D Durometer Features:
- Designed to test the hardness of plastic and rubber materials
- Ergonomic, lightweight design assists in taking precise and consistent measurements.
- Measuring Range: 0 – 100 HSA/HSD
- Resolution: 0.5H
- Deviation: <1%H
- Accuracy: +- HSA/HSD
- Conforms to ASTM D-2240, ISO 7619 and DIN 53505 standards.
- Furnished in fitted case
Durometer Test Block Kit:
- For use with all Shore A durometers.
- Consists of 7 color coded test blocks ranging from Ha 30s to Ha 90s
- Durometer results should be within +-2 durometer points of stated test block value.
- Designed to verify calibration accuracy.
|SPI Digital Durometer, Shore A||15-136-5|
|SPI Digital Durometer, Shore D||15-137-3|