Starrett 258 Series Digi-Chek II Height Gages
$5,948.78 – $12,084.16
Starrett No. 258 Series (.100″-24.100″) & Starrett No. 258M Series (2mm-602mm)
These gages combine the accuracy of Starrett-Webber Gage Blocks with a precision micrometer head and digital readout.
NVLAP Accredited calibration
Starrett 258 Series Digi-Chek II Height Gages Readability Features:
- Satin chrome scales mounted beside the gage block column for quick reference to the nearest 1 or 25mm reading
- Digital readout reads in .001 or 0.01mm and has a range of 1 or 25mm
- Reads directly from the micrometer head to .0001 or 0.002mm. The micrometer head (our No. 469) has black figures on the satin chrome thimble. The graduations are staggered for easy counting
- Both the micrometer head and digital readout are mounted on top of the gage, directly in line with the operator’s vision
- The micrometer head has a speeder knob for rapid positioning
- Both over and under heights can be checked directly from the gage blocks in a single setting. Because reference surfaces are provided on the top and bottom of each block, adjacent blocks are in the exact same plane. This eliminates the need to add or subtract block thickness.
- Readings can also be taken from either left, center, or right of the gage block column
- Parts can be checked from .100 or 2mm in height
- The gage block column design permits wringing a 1 block between two blocks in the column. This is convenient for setting and checking other gages such as inside micrometers, end measuring rods, dial bore gages, etc.
Accuracy and Long-Life Features:
- Gage is housed in a heavily flanged frame for stability and the base has three-point hardened, ground, and
- lapped bearing pads, making it virtually.