The Starrett 3816 Digital Bench Hardness Tester offers easy, fully automated testing procedures and provides highly sensitive and accurate readings. The 3816 measures the full regular Rockwell Scales according to ASTM and SAE guidelines and accommodates all types of hard or soft metals and alloys, in numerous configurations. The tester is furnished with a diamond indentor, a 1/16″ (1.6mm) ball indentor, three certified test blocks, four test tables – 5.87″ (149mm) and 2.5″ (63.5mm) flat anvils, 5/8″ (15.9mm) spot anvil and a standard vee anvil and an accessory case.
Starrett 3816 Digital Bench Top Hardness Tester Features:
- Automated routines reduce operator involvement and speed measurements
- Large, easy-to-view LED panel displays proper load setting
- Programmable scale conversions, dwell times and tester counter
- Sample averaging is automatically calculated
- RS232C output
Starrett 3816 Digital Bench Top Hardness Tester Items Included:
- Diamond indentor
- 1/16" (1.6mm) ball indentor
- Three certified test blocks
- Four test tables – 5.87" (149mm) and
- 2.5" (63.5mm) flat anvils
- 5/8" (15.9mm) spot anvil
- Standard vee anvil and an accessory case.