Starrett DFC Digital Force Gage Features
- Use as handheld instrument or mount to Starrett test frames: FMM, MTL and MTH.
- Excellent display resolutions:
— DFC 10,000:1
— DFG 5,000:1
- Precise and accurate load measurements:
— DFC 0.1% full scale
— DFG 0.2% full scale
- Load sensors have safe overload rating of 200%
- High-resolution OLED color display with adjustable backlight and Auto Off feature
- Supplied with NIST-traceable Certificate of Calibration
- 3-year warranty
- Metric threads for screw-on attachments. Can be fitted with clevis adapters that fit hundreds of Starrett test fixtures.
- A primary and secondary display window shows your results. Out-of tolerance results display in red.
- Adjustable sampling rates help you capture peak loads. Filters can be applied to peak and display values.
- Multiple display languages.
- Battery provides more than 30 hours of continuous operation. Charge battery using USB cable.
- Change display (Flip feature) orientation without having to expose electronics.
- Easy-to-use multi-function keypad. Softkeys are programmable to your most used functions.
- Programmable sounds for alarms, such as an out-of-tolerance result
- Cast-aluminum housing
- Comfort grip for handheld testing applications.
|Force Measuring Capacity||Product Number|