Starrett Digi-Chek II Long Range Height Master Features:
- Can be used in the laboratory or on the shop floor
- Lower inspection cost by saving time – within 10 seconds the tool can be set into position
- The gage block stack is free-standing, so it will adapt to temperature differences in a reasonable time period
- 1 or 25mm range of adjustment
- Reverse reading block allows readings from the underside of the master gage blocks
- The large, remote digital readout can be placed in the most convenient location and adjusted for best readability
- The housing is heavy and extremely stable. It has hardened and lapped three-point bearings
Simple, two step operation in less than 10 seconds.
- Set rapid positioner (A) to within .005(0.15mm) (3 seconds).
- Final setting (5 seconds).
- Includes commercial calibration and etched sn#
Set up charge extra. Dependent on location.