Starrett Five-Face Master Squares Features:
- Five-Face Granite Master Squares are popular for accurately checking the X-Y-Z axes on CNC machine tools and coordinate measuring machines.
- Lying in the horizontal position, the X and Y axes can be checked for 90° squareness. With the square in the vertical position, tracing along the vertical edge of the square can check the perpendicularity of the Z axis. By tracing along the top edge of the square while in the vertical position, it will check parallelism of the table in the X and Y axes.
- Five-face master squares may also be used on any work that requires the checking of squareness or parallelism.
Master squares have five finished faces One large square face is finished flat and perpendicular to the four edges, which are parallel and perpendicular to one another.
- Custom sizes can be quoted upon request.
- Storage and Travel Cases are available at an additional charge.