Taft-Peirce Instrument Bench Center Features:
- Can be used in either the vertical or horizontal position.
- Head and tailstock made from high-quality alloy steel and heat treated for maximum stability.
- Center point of headstock can be rotated within ±.0015 eccentric range of adjustment bringing the piece perfectly parallel to surface.
- Shaft made of chrome-plated tubular steel, 1-1/8 O.D.
- Centers are parallel to base within ±.0002 and square within ±.0003 per 6.
- 3/8 x 60° hardened and ground tool steel centers.
- Tailstock center is spring-loaded, lockable with knurled