TESA RUGOSURF 90G Surface Roughness Gauge Features:
• Measure roughness parameters according to ISO 4287, 12085 (CNOMO), 13565, DIN 4776 and JIS B060:2001.
• TFT tactile colour display, 3,5″.
• Three straight function keys.
• Graphical interface.
• Direct displaying of the measured values and computed profiles.
• Intechangeable probe stylus, with or without contact skid.
• Possible tolerancing of parameters.
• RS 232 digital output for data transmission to a PC running TESA Measurement Studio (software available as an option)
TESA RUGOSURF 90G roughness gauge Supplied with the following standard accessories:
- Roughness standard, Ra = 2,97 Î¼m / 117 Î¼in
- Rechargeable built-in battery, 12 V
- SB60/10 standard probe, with or without contact skid
- Probe holder with two positions– Locked for probe without skid
- Guiding column, measuring travel 90 mm
- Battery charger, 110 to 240V, 50/60 H
TESA RUGOSURF 90G Surface Roughness Gauge
• Measuring range X axis 50 mm Z-axis 1000um
• Resolution 0,001um (0.01 µin)
• Cut-offs 0,08 – 0,25 – 0,8 – 2,5 – 8 mm 1 up to 5 cut-offs of 8 mm
Download the Brown and Sharpe Tesa Rugosurf 90 product information by using below link:
Tesa Rugosurf 90G Roughness Gauge
Download the specifications for the Tea 90G Surface Roughness Gauge using the below link:
Tesa Rugosurf 90G Roughness Gauge Accessories
Tesa 90G Surface Roughness Tester accessories listed below. Call or email for pricing (Ph: 866-945-5742/ email@example.com )
06960049 SB60/10 Probe with contact skid
06960067 SB60/10 Same as 06960049, but with a diamond tip, R=2 µm.
06960050 SB20 P Probe for grooves, max. depth 5 mm.
06960051 SB30 P Probe for small bores from Ø 4 mm.
06960052 SB40 P Probe with V-skid for cables with external diameter over 1 mm.
06960053 SB50 P Probe with contact skid for concave surfaces
06960054 SB120P Probe for grooves, max. depth 20 mm.
06960058 SB120S Probe without skid for grooves, max. depth 15 mm
06960061 SB60-D2 Probe for small bores with diameter from 2 mm, L = 30 mm.