Tesatronic 04430013 Twin-T10 Portable Measuring Unit IP63 Features
- COMPACT AND HEAVY-DUTY INSTRUMENT DESIGNED FOR THE
- UNEQUIVOCAL READING
- EXCEPTIONAL OPERATING AUTONOMY
- MAX, MIN, MAX-MIN, TOL FUNCTIONS
- DETAILED SEGMENTATION OF THE SCALE
- Autonomous instrument used during assembly, on an inspection workstation of a production line, for final inspection or directly on a machine on the shop floor
- Frequently used with a GT 31 lever probe for geometry measurements: form tolerances (straightness, flatness etc.) or orientation tolerances (parallelism, perpendicularity, etc.)
- Function TOL for measurements with tolerances
- Memory function for values MAX, MIN or MAX-MIN for dynamic measurements
- Function for zero-setting of the display, for easy comparative measurements with a reference part
- Special ZOOM mode for a more detailed visualization of the analogue scale. This mode simplifies the alignment and fine adjustement during assembly. 4 or 7 measuring ranges from ± 5 µm to ± 5 mm, or switchable automatically depending on the measured value
- Access to functions by direct keys
- Millimetre/inch conversion
- 1 probe signal input
- Power supply by standard AA batteries
- RS232 digital output (TLC connector)
Special analogue scale TWIN-T10 has been designed to provide effortless reading thanks to the detailed segmentation and the numbering across the scale. The 200 segments available along with its hemispherical shape enable a sensitive visualization during geometrical measurement such as straightness, run-out or parallelism.
Zoom mode The zoom mode positions the measured value in the middle of the analogue scale and amplifies the value of the scale division by 5-fold. Therefore subsequent light variations around this value become obvious, which is very convenient for mechanical fine adjustment applications.
Remote control With TLC-USB cable connected, TWIN-T10 can be operated remotely from a computer. Bidirectional communication allows data to be sent from the instrument to the computer or to send ASCII commands from the computer to the TWIN-T10. A foot switch can also be connected to the jack connector of TWIN-T10.
Exceptional autonomy The very low-energy consumption of the TWIN-T10 enables an exceptional operational autonomy of up to 400 hours. The instrument automatically turns off after 10 minutes when not in use.