Powerful, high quality binocular stereoscopic microscope, SX80 delivers exceptional color, contrast, and clarity. SX80 delivers performance, flexibility, and reliability, while quality optics ensures superior stereo viewing.
With an 8:1 zoom ratio, the SX80 provides the ability to inspect components/specimens at low and high magnification in a single system, with the added flexibility of a wide range of options and system configurations.
Building on more than 50 years optical experience, Vision Engineering’s SX80 binocular stereo microscopes deliver high quality, highly versatile stereo viewing, making an ideal choice for users who demand outstanding optics and affordability.
The SX80 has the second highest zoom ratio in the SX family of quality stereo microscopes.
Vision Engineering SX80 Stereo Zoom Microscope Features:
- 8x - 64x standard magnification range (256x max)
- High optical quality CMO stereo microscope, designed to be affordable
- Precision optics deliver high resolution and flat field
- Long-life true color LED illumination
- Long working distance and large depth of field
- Click stop zoom indexing
- Modular system with optional extras for tailored configurations
SX80/S/1: SX80 Bench Stand System
- Binocular CMO Head Zoom Body (0.8x-6.4x)
- 10X Eyepieces (pair), 1X Objective
- Bench Stand with coarse and fine focus
SX80/S/2: SX80 Boom Stand System
- Binocular CMO Head, Zoom Body (0.8x-6.4x)
- 10X Eyepieces (pair), 1X Objective,
- Universal Arm Stand (Boom) LED ringlight includes control box and 115VAC mains lead Dual Arm Ball Bearing Boom Stand System
SX80/S/3: SX80 Dual Arm Ball Bearing Boom Stand System
- Includes: S-025 Binocular CMO Head S-080 SX80 Zoom Body
- (0.8x-6.4x) 10X Eyepieces (pair) 1X ObjectiveS 030 1X Objective
- Dual Arm Ball Bearing Boom Stand, Weighted base
- LED ringlight including control box and 115VAC mains lead