When it comes to facilitating precision measuring procedures, tool presetters can help you save both time and money. Your tools are set and measured whilst having your machine producing chips without any downtime. This way, you will be one decisive step ahead of the competition. If you haven’t considered getting tool presetters, it’s time to do so. Professionals from all industries are taking advantage of the accuracy enhancing benefits of tool presetters to measure cutting edges of your tools to assure they precisely match job specifications.
Top Features of Tool Presetter Products
- In-built zero stops for Z and X axes
- Rotating tool pot for 360° with a positive locking system
- Display of diameter or radius
- Tir/min/max, preset and tolerance limits recall with RS-232 output
- Dual in-built displays
- 2000 hours battery life
- Half-duplex (bidirectional) transmissions of data
- Tension stirring enables setting of pressure for measurement
- Provision for affixing instrument to bench
- … and more!
Shop for Tool Presetters at Willrich Precision Instrument
Founded in 1971, our company has been serving the gaging, inspection, and metrology industry by being a trusted retailer of an exceptional range of precision measurement instruments, including tool presetters. With more than 40 years in the business, you can be sure that the products we carry offer reliability and durability that are second to none.
What’s more, our tool presetter products are priced very competitively to provide significant savings to their owners. Start shopping with us today and source for tool presetters and other quality products with exceptional ease.