- Dial Bore Gage Combination Kit Features:
- Industry’s most popular dial bore gage now available in an easy-to-use combination kit.
- Standard with jeweled shock proof indicator movement.
- Available with a wide variety of indicators including .00005″ or 0.001mm.
- Replaces separate dial bore gages covering the same ranges as models # 2, 3, 4, and 5.
- Convenient carrying case.
- Interchangeable gage heads and range extensions to cover diameters from 1.000″ to 8.000″ or 25.4mm to 203.2mm.
Dial Bore Gage Combination Kit
Dial Bore Gage combination kit Models 2,3,4,5. inch or metric set . Also available in carbon fiber. call or email for quote. Ph 866-945-5742 or email: email@example.com
Maximum Recommended Gaging Depths
GAGE SIZE INCH DEPTH
SIZE #2 60 maximum
SIZE #3 72 maximum
SIZE #4 96 maximum
SIZE #5 144 maximum
SIZE #6 144 maximum
Bore Gage extensions
Bore gage extension housings with gaging depths up to 36 are normally manufactured from stainless steel tubing. See the price list for ordering data for each model. Bore gages with extra length extensions beyond 36 are now standard in carbon fiber. Most long bore gages are normally produced from stainless steel tubing up to 72 depths. Traditionally, beyond this length, the #4, #5 and #6 bore gages are constructed using segmented steel tubing. All extra length bore gage tubing are now provided with carbon fiber extensions that are lighter weight, more thermally stable, and structurally stronger.
# 6 Standard bore gage with 5’ steel extension housing. The Weight is 7¾ lbs/3.52kg (less range extensions)
# 4 Standard bore gage with 4’ carbon fiber extension housing. The weight is 2½ lbs/1.13kg (less range extensions)
# 6 Standard bore gage with 4’ carbon fiber extension housing. The weight is 4 lbs/1.8kg
(less range extensions).