diatest bore gages instructions:
Diatest Bore Gages Split Ball
Diatest Split-ball probes are universal bore gauges for indicating internal measurements. The Diatest bore gages modular design with extensive accessories enables gauging of most common bores. This allows use for serial and individual control as well as preferentially in the plant directly at the production machine.
Please call 866-945-5742 or email: email@example.com the sizes so we can quote Diatest split ball type bore gages.
Diatest Bore Gage Features:
- Diatest Split Ball Type Bore Gages
- Available as Electronic Bore Bore Gage or Dial Bore Gage
- Modular design system with extensive range of accessories, enables gauging of most bores.
- Application range: Ø 0.47 mm to 41.3 mm/0.02" to 1.6" (in 3-point version up to 150 mm/5.9")
- Calibration in setting master
- Styles for blind bores (FB) and parallel distances (PA) included in standard program
- Special designs on request
- Setting rings according to DIATEST company standard or to DIN 2250-C in standard programme also available
- Universal bore gauge for indicating bore gauging