Dorsey Metrology Long Range Snap Gages
Dorsey’s long range snap gages feature .50″/.12mm of gaging travel and are used to replace many fixed disc setmasters. This option can be fitted to either the SDN or SSG series frame.
Call 866-9945-5742 or email: email@example.com for pricing & more information.
Fill out below Quick Quote Form for sizes needed.
Dorsey Metrology SSG Snap Gage Features:
- .060" gaging travel is standard, optional with .100" or .500".
- Adjustable gaging pressure.
- Lower anvil features 1" travel micrometer style adjustment with rapid lock nut.
- Well balanced precision machined aluminum jig plate frame with thermal isolation grips.
- Collet mounted indicator can be rotated to suit application.
- Available with dial or digital indicators.
- 5/8" square solid carbide lapped anvils with generous lead radius.
- Anvils are flat & parallel within .00015" below 4", .0002" in 4"-8", .00025" in 8-12" and .0003" above 12".
- Nylon backstop protects parts during loading.
* Shown with #2I10-002 indicator and optional #48502-S bench stand Solid carbide anvils