Dorsey Metrology SDN Series Dial Snap Gage
This Dorsey Metrology rugged snap gage features a precision box-way range adjustment channel to protect the anvil shafts and maximize frame clearance.
Call or email sizes for pricing Ph 866-945-5742 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org mailto:email@example.com
Fill out below Quick Quote Form for sizes needed.
Dorsey Metrology SDN Series Dial Snap Gage Features:
- 090" gaging travel is standard, optional with .500".
- Precision box way slide allows 1" of range adjustment.
- Rugged frame is machined from 5/8" thick aluminum jig plate.
- 5/8" solid carbide lapped anvils with generous lead radius.
- Anvils are flat and parallel within .00015" on frame sizes below 4", within .0002" on 4"-8" frames, .00025" on 8-12" frames and within .0003" above 12".
- Heat insulating impact resistant handles.
- Adjustable nylon backstop protects parts.
- Collet mounted indicator can be rotated to suit application.
- May be used with any Dorsey "High Amplification", "Traditional" or digital indicators.