Dorsey Metrology SDN Series Dial Snap Gage Features:
- 090″ gaging travel is standard, optional with .500″.
- Precision box way slide allows 1″ of range adjustment.
- Rugged frame is machined from 5/8″ thick aluminum jig plate.
- 5/8″ solid carbide lapped anvils with generous lead radius.
- Anvils are flat and parallel within .00015″ on frame sizes below 4″, within .0002″ on 4″-8″ frames, .00025″ on 8-12″ frames and within .0003″ above 12″.
- Heat insulating impact resistant handles.
- Adjustable nylon backstop protects parts.
- Collet mounted indicator can be rotated to suit application.
- May be used with any Dorsey “High Amplification”, “Traditional” or digital indicators.