Flexbar Facsimile Quick Setting Compound:
- MAKES ACCURATE REPRODUCTIONS IN 6 TO 8 MINUTES
- Make duplicates for measuring, such as gages, etc.
- Test surface geometry, flatness, microfinish, etc.
- Make permanent records of surface geometry, etc.
- Make custom holding and nesting fixtures.
- Make quick jigs.
- Make excellent stylus patterns.
- Make instant molds and patterns.
- Cast small run parts and prototypes.
- Mask, fill in and seal.
- Fretting depth of blade dovetails in jet engines.
- Make potting, bonding and repairing easy.
- Closer inspection can be performed by allowing the casting to cure in a pressure vessel (15 p.s.i.).
- Facsimile will not affect the surface of ferrous or non-ferrous materials to which it is applied.
- When casting in a “CONFINED” area, it is better to cast 1/2 of the internal shape.
- Remember – when casting without releasing agent, an ACETONE soak removes Facsimile.