Fowler Portable Durometers Features and Specifications:
- Manufactured in accordance with DIN, ASTM, ISO and
- JIS specifications, two styles are available in both analog
- and digital readout.
- Both A and D scale units are available to fit a wide variety
- of applications.
- Test pieces should have a thickness of at least .20″ (5mm) to provide accurate readings that conform to Shore A hardness scales and at least .12″ (3mm) for Shore D hardness scales.
- The test piece size should extend .47″ (12mm) from each side.
- The test piece surface should be smooth and have sufficient area to be able to support the base of the hardness tester.
- Includes reference test block, operating instructions and fitted case.
|Analog Durometer - Blunt taper 35° (A)||#53-762-001|
|Analog Durometer - Sharp 30° point (D)||#53-762-002|
|Economy Analog Durometer - Blunt taper 35° (A)||#53-762-101|
|Economy Analog Durometer - Sharp 30° (D)||#53-762-102|
|Digital Durometer - Blunt taper 35° (A)||#54-762-001|
|Digital Durometer - Sharp 30° point (D)||#54-762-002|