Fowler Portable Durometers Technical Specifications:
Fowler Portable Durometers
$286.54 – $1,767.34
Fowler’s Portable Durometers are just right for testing the hardness of flexible materials such as rubber and plastics. These gages conform to shore scales.
Fowler Portable Durometers Features and Specifications:
- Manufactured in accordance with DIN, ASTM, ISO and
- JIS specifications, two styles are available in both analog
- and digital readout.
- Both A and D scale units are available to fit a wide variety
- of applications.
- Test pieces should have a thickness of at least .20" (5mm) to provide accurate readings that conform to Shore A hardness scales and at least .12" (3mm) for Shore D hardness scales.
- The test piece size should extend .47" (12mm) from each side.
- The test piece surface should be smooth and have sufficient area to be able to support the base of the hardness tester.
- Includes reference test block, operating instructions and fitted case.