Hex Gages Go & Nogo
Hex Gages are perfect for inspecting machine head fasteners. Go/No-Go Hex plug gages are manufactured to ANSI/ ASME B107.17M and ANSI B18.3.
Special diameter hex gages are also available.
Call or email for pricing : Ph: 866-945-5742 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out below Quick Quote Form for sizes needed.
ASME B107.17 is used for gages and mandrels for wrench openings. The tolerance across the flats are .0002.
ASME B18.3 is used for socket cap, shoulder and set screws. the tolerance across the flats are .0001 or .0002.
Hex Gages Go & Nogo Features:
- Custom Hex Gages
- ANSI/ASME B107.17 - Class Z ANSI B18.3 - Class ZZ
- ANSI B18.3 hex on go end and rectangle shape on nogo
- ANSI/ASME 107.17 hex on both ends
- Hex Gages Go, NoGo tolerances
- NIST traceable
- Tool Steel; 60/62 Rc (Cold Stabilized)
- Handles custom marked 1 line (up to 25 Characters) included add 25 cents for each additional character
- Inch Handles - Light Blue Metric Handles - Yellow
- Certificate of Accuracy included
Hex Gages are perfect for inspecting machine head fasteners. Go/NoGo Hex Plug Gages are manufactured to ASME B107.17M and ASME B18.3. Special
diameter hex gages are also available.In addition, various shaped plug gages, including square and rectangular. Hex Plug assemblies can be marked with your tool number. Go/NoGo assemblies include 1 line (up to 25
characters) of custom marking.
• ASME B107.17M
• Go, NoGo tolerances
• NIST traceable
• Tool Steel; 60/62 Rc