Mahr Maxum III Remote Indicators and Digital Transducers Features:
- Features both digital display for accuracy and readability and unique „fan“ analog display for trend and change
- User configurable in inch/ metric units, normal/reverse sensing, resolution, analog scale, and tolerance setup & display
- Both integral and remote readout versions available
- Data output – 3 formats – Maxum, serial, digimatic
- Auto-power down increases battery life – uses commercially available battery
- Dynamic Capabilities: min, max, TIR, hold, reset
- Digital sensing allows indicating unit to identify digital transducer type by range
- Digital transducers equipped with durable cable and spring strain relief design and includes right angle option clip
- Digital Transducer available in Canister or Pencil style
- Special options available, such as –setup mode or calibration lockout, remote external power, 4:5 ratio, 2.0 or 3.0 inch stem lengths, and more…..
- Easy to select and order and operate!
|Data Ouput||Product Number|
|No Data Output||2033001|
|Data Output 6 Pin (D,E1)||2033011|
|Data Output 10 pin (E2)||2033021|