Mahr Helio-Scope Technical Specifications:
Mahr Helio-Scope Optical Measuring System
Optical Measuring Instrument for turned parts with matrix camera for use in the production area.
Typical measuring tasks: Length, diameter, angle, radi, intersection line, axial run-out, run-out
Further measuring tasks:
Thread, distance, width of recesses, depth, diameter of recesses, roundness, taper, concentricity, coaxiality and much more.
Call 866-9945-5742 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing & more information.
Mahr Helio-Scope Optical Measuring System Features:
- Automatic measurement
- Matrix-Camera, Camera picture 8 x 8 mm
- Ease of handling with touch screen
- One single measuring instrument for a multitude of measuring tasks
- High suitability for workshop use
- Protocol generator
- Tactile measuring unit for measurement of run-out and axial run-out
- Temperature compensation
- Thread measurement
- Crankshaft, camshaft,
- Gearshaft, toothed rack,
- Outer race, hollow shaft,
- Driveshaft, control piston